A flexible, high performance labelling system for flat cartons, cards and inserts across a range of industries. Typical applications include pricing, promotional, leaflet labelling, EAS and RFID security tag application.
This modular system combines the latest ALS labelling head technology, with a compact industrial vacuumed conveyor feed unit, to provide a complete, automatic, easy to set-up and easy to use labelling solution.
The system includes unique Automatic Product Speed Following (APSF) technology, which enables the system to compensate automatically for changes in conveyor speed and product presentation to the labelling head, thus ensuring accurate label placement.
With a label stop accuracy of +/-0.5mm, high speed application and rapid acceleration to suit a range of label sizes from 10mm to 233mm in width and up to 350mm in length, depending on the particular ALS labeller used, the Modular Labelling Feeder incorporates a host of additional features to ensure optimum labelling conditions, including; web break detection and precision stepper motors on unwind and labelling drives.
- Wide range of label applicators to suite your requirements
- Hot-foil and thermal transfer coders for variable date and price marking plus barcoding.
- Apply 2 labels using 2 labellers or tandem-link them together for continuous running in “master/slave” mode.
- Bottom take-up, in-feed hopper
- Oil-free high-volume vacuum pump
- Semi-automatic lubrication system
- Quick-release parts
- Product counter